EXAMPLE – PLEASE EDIT AS YOU SEE FIT
Code of Conduct
Standards of conduct are part of the USA Softball National Code and [INSERT LOCAL ASSOCIATION] Rule and Regulations. Every member of USA Softball shall respect those standards. Registration with USA Softball constitutes an agreement to follow these standards. A manager, coach, player or other individuals affiliated with the team shall not violate any of the following:
- Unsportsmanlike conduct or any derogatory action on or off the playing field.
- Verbal or physical threat upon an umpire or USA Softball official.
- Destruction of property, abusive behavior or violation of state or federal law.
- Non-payment of debts to USA Softball or an affiliated member.
- Failure to have all team members in the JO program individually registered through USA Softball.
- Failure to have all adult team members in the JO program background checked.
- Failure to have one member of the team ACE Education during Championship play.
- Playing under an assumed name or falsifying information to a USA Softball official.
- Writing checks with non-sufficient funds or closed accounts to a USA Softball official.
- Commission of fraud perpetrated against a USA Softball representative, team or individual.
- Commission of fraud larceny against a USA Softball representative, team or individual.
- Use of any USA Softball logos or trademarks without express permission.
- Commission of any acts that are contrary to the objectives and purpose of USA Softball.
- Forfeiting a game in Championship play
- Competing with or against individuals or teams who are suspended from USA Softball play.
- Any other acts of suspension as listed in the USA Softball code.